Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

test pipe

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 01:08 AM
tokex420
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default test pipe

Hey guys I just put a Test pipe that replaced the catalytic converter, and that **** sounds bomb with the megan muffler i already had. I was wondering I feel some air coming out one side and if tighting it up wont work what should i do, cuz i dont want to seal it permently.

one more ?, from a stock ES, I put an intake fom ebay for like 40$ megan muffler $120, and free test pipe, and free Venom 400. What do you think im at now HP wise. I know not alot but just a estamate.

THANKS!

Old 05-12-2007, 02:47 AM
yevgenievich
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: test pipe

The best way to seal exhaust is weld, nothing else will seal it(atleast not to my knowledge)
actually it is possible that you only got the hp back to what was stock. As engine wears out it looses power. intake helpes a little and can improve about 2-5hp, megan muffler most likely doesn't help, and test pipe clears out maybe 5-10 hp.i read in few places that Venom 400 gives some 5-10hp gain and for some it doesn't work at all.(I think it just remaps the ecu to burn more fuel)

Quick Reply: test pipe