Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

PLEASE HELP !!! Changed gauge faces... Now, No Start !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 11:05 AM
detroitcaviar
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP !!! Changed gauge faces... Now, No Start !!!

[:@] I have recently bought new gauge faces and installed them in my 1991 Stealth rt non turbo. I left the battery cables hooked up. Now all is back together and it turns over, but no start ! Security system ? Please help...

Old 08-03-2007, 09:27 PM
yevgenievich
Captain
Default RE: PLEASE HELP !!! Changed gauge faces... Now, No Start !!!

are you sure you pluged everything back correctly? Try going tru what you took off and check all the conections. Check fuses just incase. If it doesn't start could be that for some reason when ignition is on, itdoes not send the signal to fire the spark plugs or turn the fuel pump on. Listen for the fuel pump and see if you geting any fuel. If it works take one of the spark plugs out, plug wire from distributerin and hold it close to frame when trying to start the car and look for the spark.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:15 AM
detroitcaviar
Default RE: PLEASE HELP !!! Changed gauge faces... Now, No Start !!!

paid $440 for labor only for two broken ground wires under dash... stupid mistake, but shes running great now... thank you for your help !!! love this forum !!! Dave

Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP !!! Changed gauge faces... Now, No Start !!!