Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

How many Stealth owners do we

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 02:21 PM
ma stealth
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How many Stealth owners do we

Hey everyone,
Just letting ya know that I got a 92 Dodge RT it's completely stock except for the K+N filter thats on it.

Old 06-29-2005, 10:15 PM
Stealthmania

ORIGINAL: Stealth_TwinTurbo

Hey Hey, 91 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo Owner Here. She's Champagne, AWD, All Wheel Steering, and a blast to drive......Although $5100 just went into her drivetrain/tranny/clutch. Oh well, the price we pay for our loves...

Kevin
I'm new to the board. I have a black '91 R/T (non-turbo), and I just today paid a little over $2,300 to have the transmission rebuilt, the case replaced (it had what looked like a bullet hole in it - they thought it had to have thrown a bearing) and a new clutch kit. Still thrilled to drive it home, though. And after seeing your price, I guess it could have been worse.

Donna

Old 10-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Zmiller907

Hey every one im 17 and have a 1992 dodge stealth R/T Twin Turbo AWD with a blow off valvue all new clutch tires ECU hoses spark plugs wires fule pump water pump started and fuel injector. it is dark green it got repainted about a year ago. it runs like its in mint condition and only has 102k miles on it its my baby i think it might be my dads more then mine lol i just drive it ! lol

Old 10-11-2005, 02:54 AM
evergreen61dc
Amateur

Hey I have a 95 Dodge Stealth R/T. I have been a member of W3SI(wisconsin chapter) and 3si for awhile now. But sadly I am trying to sell the car and going to be getting either a dakota or a stratus r/t.

Old 10-11-2005, 04:36 PM
black stealth tt

just wanted to post on here. been on 3si for 3+ years now but never came over here. my friend recently got an intrepid, so we're looking for mods to do to it. unfortunately, it doesn't look like there are any aftermarket parts except springs. that's ok, we'll just make them

myself, i own a black 92 tt- mods: blitz ss air filter, supermac cold air wall, TM y pipe, magnecore wires, DSM ic upgrade, downpipe, test pipe, 3sx pulley, walbro 255 lph (hotwired), ss braided fuel lines, ss braided brake lines, slotted rotors, hawk & stillen pads, yellow top optima, Joe P mbc, greddy type s

exterior- 99 cf combat wing, in the process of modifying the hood, making air splitters for front bumper

audio- custom box with eclipse titanium 12" powered by tarantula amp, eclipse 6.5 and 6x9's powered by pheonix gold amp, running thru 1/0 gauge wires, 1 distribution/ fuse block, and a 3 farad stinger digital cap... still need to finish making the false walls. [:'(]

Old 10-13-2005, 08:09 PM
jakster
Rookie

Well I just bought a 1992 ES with the V6 24 valve smoker. I am going to rebuild the whole car. One piece at a time hell I am an old guy and this car gives me wood! I love projects I plan to give the red devil about 500 HP and trick suspencion. This is a natural non turbo auto transmission car just for cruising. I have allot of race car building in my history so I hope to build a really great touring sports car.

Old 10-14-2005, 06:04 AM
Stealth

my car is a 1991 first gen n/a stealth, by the outside looks like a tt, but with the original 91 front skirt, 3000gt rear automatic spoiler, and the car is corsa red (ferrari), the interior is fully leather (not original) in black, and i tested my engine in a dyno and delivered 347 flywheel horse power. i got a mega squirt ecu with all its adds, very light parts for the engine, like titanium valves, forged aluminum conecting rods etc.

p.s. i totally des essembled my car, i sand blasted it, painted it red even by the bottom part. If it was not ok, i got it new or reconstructed it.

Old 10-14-2005, 02:40 PM
black stealth tt

where did you get Ti valves??

ORIGINAL: Stealth

my car is a 1991 first gen n/a stealth, by the outside looks like a tt, but with the original 91 front skirt, 3000gt rear automatic spoiler, and the car is corsa red (ferrari), the interior is fully leather (not original) in black, and i tested my engine in a dyno and delivered 347 flywheel horse power. i got a mega squirt ecu with all its adds, very light parts for the engine, like titanium valves, forged aluminum conecting rods etc.

p.s. i totally des essembled my car, i sand blasted it, painted it red even by the bottom part. If it was not ok, i got it new or reconstructed it.

Old 10-14-2005, 02:48 PM
thestealth
Champion

...and

Last edited by thestealth; 09-08-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Stealth

I got a brand that makes for example crane cams i sent my cams and told them how much more big i wanted them and they made it, of course thats expensive in every single screw iĀ“ve put in may car i have spen about 15 to thousend dlls. Oh and i want to find a donor vr-4 or stealth awd, rolled or something like that and make mine awd, the only problem is that i have to go to the states to get it because i live in mexico and dodge stealth and mitsu 3000gt were not sold here.

Quick Reply: How many Stealth owners do we