Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Wire set change

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 01:07 AM
91dodgestealth
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wire set change

I dhanged my wire set today and when i palce everything back to normal, my car would not start unless i press the accelerator, even with that it strugled turngin on. And when i got it on the car sounds like i'm riding a scooter. And when i drive it sputters and when i let the car idle it wants to turn off. Can anyone tell me what might of happened please?

Old 04-13-2008, 10:46 AM
dragonvr4
Default RE: Wire set change

recheck your plugs and wires,check to make sure everthing is hooked up. also what typ of motor is it?twins,doch,or soch?

Old 04-13-2008, 02:01 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like the throttle cable is misadjusted , and you might not have a wire seated properly causing the mis

Old 04-13-2008, 05:42 PM
yevgenievich
Captain

it is possible that you have wires hooked up wrong. I messed up the order on by bird one day and it took me one hour to figure out why was it backfiring. And like mantioned above make sure the wires tightly seated over spark plugs, they should amost snap on when you push.

Quick Reply: Wire set change