Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

My Story please help

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Sunni_18m
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Story please help

Ok so here is my story,

I bought a 93 stealth 3.0 dohc n/a for 400 bux, it needed heads, this car is in awsome condition. I replaced the heads the gaskets everything else that goes with it. Got it all together and it runs gots a miss but it runs took it for a small test drive 2 miles or so got back to the hosue and it didnt start the next morning. So i checked the spark NO SPARK what so ever took the ecu in to be fixed it worked just fine but i replaced the caps anyways just be sure. Nothing changed, so im at a loss here the only other things i can think of are the ptu, and cas. If anyone has some advice for a poor fool such as me trin to make a nice car run again please help and give me some advice. Im from mn btw pretty close to mpls

Thank You.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:49 PM
yevgenievich
Captain
Default RE: My Story please help

check the coils, thats abut only thing left to check as far as i know

Old 05-04-2008, 09:14 PM
44stealth
Default RE: My Story please help

If it's no spark from any of your three coil than probably PTU
If PTU is ok check that the timing belt did not jump. Sounds weird but it happens when it jumps only 2
and check again ECU

Quick Reply: My Story please help