Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

question on rim interchange

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 08:52 PM
creaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question on rim interchange

howdy, I did a search but could not find an answer to my issue.
gave myself some curb rash (and a little dent) on my 1991 Stealth right side rim.
Looking on the internet, there seem to be rims for 1991-1993 and for 1994 and up. What is the difference between the two sets of years? The listings show two identical looking rims (the OEM Argent five spokes in my case), list the same size, offset, number of lugs, width, etc, but have different product numbers. I went to a wheelshop site and plugged in 1991 and 1996 Stealths into the selector and got the same rims, same product number and all.

If I get say a 1996 rim for the 1991 will it fit? What is the diff?

Old 05-08-2008, 02:24 AM
yevgenievich
Captain
Default RE: question on rim interchange

hmm... as far as i know there is no difference, when i was looking for my rims i didn't even check by car, i just made sure the lug pattern and offset would work

Old 05-08-2008, 04:39 PM
thestealth
Champion
Default RE: question on rim interchange

What model is your car? Base, ES, RT, TT... The 91-93's had 15" wheels on the Base, 16's on the ES and RT and 17's on the TT. After 93 there was an option for 18's on the TT.

Quick Reply: question on rim interchange