Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Stealth
Reload this Page >

Dodge Stealth Part

Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Dodge Stealth Part

Old 10-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Nina
Default Dodge Stealth Part

Hi, I have a 1993 Stealth and the turn signal light on the driver side is broken. Does anybody know where I can buy a new one?
Thank you

Old 10-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Hans_GZP
Veteran

Which model do you have? The base and ES models have a different turn signal than the r/t and turbo models. Either way I should be able to help you.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:07 PM
chemcalfarmr

I have a base 95 stealth and need the passenger side headlight assembly. I've seen them for around 100 bucks...which I cant spend right now. So I have been keeping an eye on junk yards and the such with no luck. If you know of something cheaper excellent, let me know! if not i will hold off until January.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Hans_GZP
Veteran

I'd snag that for $100 right now. They usually sell for $200-250. If you wait till January, it will no longer be there.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:34 PM
chemcalfarmr

lol ok thanks for the tip ill do that

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dodge Stealth Part

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: