Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

DRL (Daytime running Lights) 94 TT Stealth

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Michael Williamson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DRL (Daytime running Lights) 94 TT Stealth

I'm hoping somebody can help me locate the DRL module in my 94 tt. I have the wiring diagram but for the life of me cannot locate the actual module. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:08 PM
toddrs93
Rookie

Pretty sure it is behind the panel that covers the rear drivers side speaker. It will be a small relay held in place by a screw

Old 10-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Girly TT
Veteran

These cars don't have daytime running lights ( unless yours is Canadian spec?). What problem are you having?

Old 10-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Michael Williamson

The car is Canadian. I am so far unable to locate the module that controls the daytime running lights. I've installed some LED halos that I plan on using for the DRL's but haven't been able to find the module. The wiring schematic says (near front left strut)... which is not helping.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:00 AM
toddrs93
Rookie

I was thinking auto shutoff unit for the lights which is where I described. If you just leave the lights on all the time like a daytime running light this relay will automatically shut the lights off when you turn the car off.

But like she said, Canadian or not I don't think there is an actual drl relay. I have has 3000gts here from
Canada before and I don't remember them having that.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Michael Williamson

All cars in Canada have them and if they don't they are installed before the car is imported. Turn your car on and you'll notice that the hi beams are on... just not very bright. When the car is running the highbeams get roughly half the voltage. When you turn the headlights on the relay turns off the DRL's. My issue is that I cannot disconnect the hi beams obviously, so to operate different lights for the DRL's I need to locate the relay module and make the changes there.

edit... unless it's the model with the pop up lights... then your DRL's are usually the fog lights.

Old 10-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Girly TT
Veteran

Originally Posted by toddrs93
I was thinking auto shutoff unit for the lights which is where I described. If you just leave the lights on all the time like a daytime running light this relay will automatically shut the lights off when you turn the car off.

But like she said, Canadian or not I don't think there is an actual drl relay. I have has 3000gts here from
Canada before and I don't remember them having that.
The Canadian stealths had actusly daytime running lights. I havent the slightest idea of how the system is run, unfortunately.

Quick Reply: DRL (Daytime running Lights) 94 TT Stealth