Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

92 Stealth-Which OBD system?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 02:42 PM
john123123
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Stealth-Which OBD system?

On the 92 Stealth R/T which OBD system does it have? I'm trying to pull fault codes and the key on/off/on/off/on does not work on this car. It works on Dodge Spirits but not on the Stealth. I have codes when I use a analog volt meter but i'm getting different answers on what codes I have. I thought I would take it to Autozone and have them scan it. So is the Stealth OBD I or II? Thanks!

Old 10-13-2005, 03:20 PM
thestealth
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 92 Stealth-Which OBD system?

I am sure the 91-93 are OBD I. I think the 94 are a hybrid between I & II as II hadn't become the standard yet. 95 & 96 are OBD II. I could be a little off in the later years, but your car is OBD I.

No, the key sequence does not work on Stealths. If you can pull the codes, you just have to cross reference them with the manual. Sorry about the bad link in the other thread, this one should take you too the trouble codes... Diagnostic codes, Stealth316

Quick Reply: 92 Stealth-Which OBD system?