Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Stealth Vs 3000GT

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 10:27 PM
SupaChalupa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth Vs 3000GT

Can anyone give me some comparisons between the 2... Like parts repair prices and stuff. im torn between the two and dont know which i should go with. The two i want are both the same comparibly for me...someone help me

Old 10-16-2005, 11:36 PM
casper
Legend
Default RE: Stealth Vs 3000GT

I am pretty sure they are both the same, other than a few cosmetic things. The 3000GT VR4 is not the same, its the best if you can get it.

Old 10-16-2005, 11:48 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Personally, I'd go with the 3000GT....just because the styling and bodykits are more prevalent. However, the Stealth is just as great a vehicle. It's just about personal preference.

If the cars are pretty equal in mileage and price....I then look at all the extras like power windows, sunroof, manual over automatic, etc etc

If those are pretty equal...and you like both colors....then I'd have to go with the GT....I'd ridden and driven both.

Old 10-17-2005, 01:03 PM
thestealth
Champion

The are the exact same cars, the only things that are different are a few cosmetic items. Normally the Stealths are cheaper to purchase. You can buy parts at either a Dodge Dealer or Mitsubishi dealer. The VR4 and RT/TT are the same, AWD, AWS, Turbo etc. I prefer the looks of Stealths, but I am biased.

Old 10-17-2005, 01:22 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Nothing wrong with being biased about a solid car there thestealth. I do know for a fact that they are solid cars. My coworker has a Dark Green 3000GT. Great car.

I do know you can find more bodykits for the 3000GT.... I saw a VR4 Spyder 3000GT for sale.....awesome car.

Old 10-17-2005, 01:41 PM
thestealth
Champion

That is true, since the shape of the headlight covers (1st generation) are slightly different (I think the later years they were the same) the 1st gens, do have fewer body kit options....if you are in to that sort of thing.

Old 10-19-2005, 09:31 PM
black stealth tt

ORIGINAL: thestealth

The are the exact same cars, the only things that are different are a few cosmetic items. Normally the Stealths are cheaper to purchase. You can buy parts at either a Dodge Dealer or Mitsubishi dealer. The VR4 and RT/TT are the same, AWD, AWS, Turbo etc. I prefer the looks of Stealths, but I am biased.

that kind of depends on what year you're referring to. 95-96 stealth tt's didn't have aws. none of the stealth tt's had active aero either. those are the major differences between the two.

Old 10-20-2005, 03:36 PM
thestealth
Champion

ORIGINAL: black stealth tt

ORIGINAL: thestealth

that kind of depends on what year you're referring to. 95-96 stealth tt's didn't have aws. none of the stealth tt's had active aero either. those are the major differences between the two.
True, I barely refer to 96's as so few of them were built (TT's), they are almost a mythical creature. When did the 3000 VR4 lose AWS?

Old 10-21-2005, 04:27 AM
VR440

most of the body kits/parts for the 3000 will work on the stealth all the body parts will inter change but you may have to change more than just the one part. Like the rear bumpers will interchange but you have to change the tail lights and quarter end caps also things like that. drive train wise they are the same car

Quick Reply: Stealth Vs 3000GT