Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

will this work?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 01:26 AM
t4dude
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will this work?

will a dual tip cat back exhaust fit on the es? it says its made for the rt and es but will the muffler ont he other side moutn right up?

Old 12-15-2005, 01:42 PM
thestealth
Champion
Default RE: will this work?

Yes, it will fit, but I think the exhaust is just a little bigger in diameter, so you will need a muffler shop match it up to the cat. Any performance gains (which will be minute anyway) will be offset by the weight difference.

Old 12-16-2005, 12:54 AM
t4dude
Captain

http://www.3sxperformance.com/exhaust-na.asp so ethir one of these exhuasts will work on the es it says non turbo but i just want to make sure. ill proly get the borla. let me know if they will fit thanx

Old 12-16-2005, 03:12 PM
thestealth
Champion

You might want to get a quote from a local exhaust shop. They will be much cheaper than a Borla, and offer similar results. One thing I recommend, about half way between the catalatyc converter and the tail pipes is a small "resonator". Do not remove this, if you do,your exhaust will "drone" at certain RPM levels and not sound good.

Old 12-20-2005, 08:25 PM
jakster
Rookie

Ya what TheStealth said,Ihave a $500 exhaust system but the guy did not really know what he was doing and the car is real loud. It will rattel your windows as I go by and it is not great for cruising.

Quick Reply: will this work?