Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Tranny help

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 07:33 PM
mirazh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tranny help

Alright guys. I am going to be buying my friend's stealth here soon....She's giving me a great price on it. Only thing is, it has a bad tranny, so i'll be needing to replace that. It is an automatic, and i am unsure what year it is..it's an early 90s and i was wanting to change it over to a manual. What kind of tranny is it for this car. it's a non-turbo if that helps anyone...I will get more info on the year of the car next time i talk to her.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:39 PM
EvilZombieZ
Veteran
Default RE: Tranny help

It will cost more money then the car is worth to turn it from auto to manual. Might as well buy a manual stealth.

Old 01-03-2006, 08:54 PM
cj_149
Default RE: Tranny help

Just to let you know that all stealths were made with the manual trani shifter neck hole in them so all you would have to do is basically punch it out and install the linkage and put the trani in and shifter. It is not that hard of a process. Time consuming yea but not impossible.

Quick Reply: Tranny help