Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

My God.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 05:27 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My God.

I can't believe how hard it is to find a Dodge Stealth TT, much less an R/T model (although I want TT), at the retail value of the vehicle. Everyone and place I have emailed or talked to is wanting nearly 2 times more than the retail value on the car if not more. I try and point this out to sellers yet get hit with the statement like "I put too much money into this" or "I have lots of mods in it, I can't afford to give it up at the price your offering, sorry!" even though the car is not modded AT ALL!

thestealth, do you have any suggestions when buying these vehicles. I am currently looking at one with a little over 93k miles on it that is the first reasonable price I have seen. I just want to get a vehicle and not face 1st Degree Aggravated Sexual Assault on my wallet.

Old 07-24-2006, 01:04 PM
thestealth
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My God.

1st off, I think these cars get hit hard by KBB and NADA. People wanting twice the retail is a bit much, but retail is a bit low.

I passively searched for my TT for about 5 years until I found one with the options, color and price I wanted. I was driving my RT at the time though, so I was in no real hurry. Good ones are out there for a fair price, you just have to be vigilant. Good luck.

Quick Reply: My God.