Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Eureka!

Old 07-28-2006, 02:21 AM
thestealth
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eureka!

That would be cool.

Old 07-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Carcharodont
Rookie

blank - sorry bout that.

Old 07-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Fiery Red XIII

Best of luck and congrats Carcharodont!!!!!!! I don't like the painted hoods usually either, but by God it looks GREAT on that car!!!!!!!!

Red

Old 08-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie

Okay people, tomorrows the big day. Hopefully by friday you will all see me post some new pics of me and my brand new (slightly used) ride.

Old 08-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Carcharodont
Rookie

Just got back into town, and I must say I am the proud owner of that Dodge Stealth AWD/TT

There's only one problem with the car (non cosmetically speaking, but cosmetics still good nonetheless), the Check Engine Light popped on at Amarillo. I think it is the O2 sensor, but don't necessarily know for sure. How do I go about fixing this?

Old 08-04-2006, 07:06 PM
thestealth
Champion

YEAH!!! Congratulations on your safe trip home, that's awesome. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Use this procedure for pulling the diagnostics codes from the ECU. All you need is an analog volt meter and some flexibility.

Old 08-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie

I'll definitely say this, the ride was awesome! Also, after driving the vehicle those 2000 miles, I personally prefer the Electronically Controlled Suspension over a Sun Roof, simply because it's a feature that I would see myself using more (that and I wouldn't have to worry about any leaks from a sun roof). The car was smooth the entire way, only thing it has on it is a lifter tick (very VERY slight), but that's common with DOHC's I believe. I liked the acceleration the car delivered, especially before the "Check Engine Light" came on, and was able to get up to 125mph in Nevada and Arizona no sweat. I also decided to do some sight seeing while I was in the vehicle (Death Valley, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Meteor Crater, Albuquerque, just to name a few). In all honesty though, I don't think I paid more than 350 in gas the entire way.

When I did make the drive back though, I stocked up on fuel and oils as well as general travel stuff (drinks, snacks, etc), but after the first 500 miles of driving, I was convinced the car wouldn't quit on me.

Old 08-05-2006, 04:23 PM
thestealth
Champion

Sounds like a good road trip, I hope you got some pictures.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Eureka!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: