Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Stealth
Reload this Page >

borla exhaust... disappointed

Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

borla exhaust... disappointed

Old 03-08-2007, 01:46 AM
OhioBlueStealth
Default borla exhaust... disappointed

I just bought another dodge stealth and i am parting it off because the retard who had it befor ran it to hell when the timing was way off and two of the spark plug wires were mixed up. But anyways i took off the borla exhaust and put it on my stealth... i must say the sounds and looks are great but i was really disappointed in the performance.. i would say i might have gotten 7hp out of it im glad i did not end up spending $900 for it.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:04 AM
yevgenievich
Captain
Default RE: borla exhaust... disappointed

to get the rest you probably need to put some headers onhttp://www.3sx.com/store/comersus_vi...idProduct=1068) that is if you have a r/t tt
i seen some for base stealths but never was confident enough to buy them

Old 03-08-2007, 05:14 PM
falcon66
Rookie
Default RE: borla exhaust... disappointed

A lot of people seem to be confused about aftermarket exhaust pipe and mufflers. Unless you have increased the flow through the engine (throttle body, intake, turbos, heads, valves, camshaft...) increasing the flow through the exhaust will only net minimal gains if any. Good headers are designed by calculating the length of the ehaust from the head to the junction with the other ports so that the exhaust bursts from each port are not running into each other causing turbulence and restricting flow.
Go for bigger turbos , you will net better gains!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: borla exhaust... disappointed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: