Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

DODGE STEALTH RETURNS

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 02:46 AM
twinturbo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge stealth returns

just wondering how you guys feel, were all stealth owners ,.. would you like chrysler to bring the name back, new model.. I live in windsor across from detroit if you can believe it ,in the Chrysler museum they don't have a stealth in there,its like they don;t recognize it.. every dodge or chrysler name plate is in there no STEALTH..

Last edited by twinturbo; 04-04-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:57 AM
t4dude
Captain
Default RE: DODGE STEALTH RETURNS

As much as i would want to see stealths around again being made. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO BE. Our cars are cool and if they started maming them again ours would be outdated i like um just the way it is now.

Old 03-20-2007, 05:21 AM
Carcharodont
Rookie

Well mainly because it is a rebadged 3000GT. Any and all designs by Chrysler and Dodge would be in there, but I guess they don't count joint ventures with Mitsubishi. Would I want them to bring it back? No, because everything they have 'brought back' so far has been lame. The four door "Charger" is a Magnum sedan, tainting the name on the famous late 60's name badge. Same with the Avenger, it's just a two door version of that. If they would actually become innovative and create vehicles that didn't look the same (and weren't the same mechanically) then I would say bring it back, but as it Chrysler over the past 10 years has been pretty bad about taking the same design and making 5 different copies that vary only in the slightest bit.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:18 PM
thestealth
Champion

I vote no for a Stealth Sedan. I kinda like the obscurity of having a somewhat rare car, one that people routinely ask..."What is that?" "Is it new?"

Old 03-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Scribble

What I enjoy about my stealth is the new Charger owners tend to stare at it as if they haven't seen a two door dodge car before.

I actually have a picture of a concept intrepid from 1989, it looks pretty close to a stealth. It has the same flip up headlights and tailights so I don't think its all mitsubishi's work.

Honestly, I'm curious on what they could do to the Stealth name, but I wouldn't want to see a new production stealth. Besides, it would probably devalue the ones on the road now, being that new ones would be better.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:52 AM
yevgenievich
Captain

i think it's better to keep the stealth name of the new cars. many people ask me looking at my stealth if it's some 2000 model, and not old 1992

Old 03-23-2007, 01:32 AM
twinturbo

hey sribble can u post that pick.. i agree i love it when all these people try to figure out our car you have kids today that droll over it the car was way ahead of its time its looks like a car that was built today....BEST of all GIRLS LOVE IT....LOL....

Old 03-23-2007, 04:08 AM
Scribble

I forgot where I found the picture, I just saved it when I saw it. I believe it was the 1989 Intrepid Concept, but by looking at it, it does resemble the dodge stealth quite well.

[IMG]local://upfiles/58719/2E6DFC16CC6A49CFB600F76989C6561A.jpg[/IMG]

ORIGINAL: Carcharodont

The four door "Charger" is a Magnum sedan, tainting the name on the famous late 60's name badge. Same with the Avenger, it's just a two door version of that.
I'm pretty sure the '08 Avenger has four doors, and to me, it looks more of a Caliber "sedan" than an actual Charger, or Magnum, but still, your point is valid. They have been a little uncreative, hopefully after the Challenger hits production, that'll all change.

Old 03-23-2007, 05:05 PM
twinturbo

yea it does look like a stealth thanks funny mirror's

Old 03-24-2011, 08:07 PM
72combo
Champion

Why produce junk again, that car was not very popular was it?

Quick Reply: DODGE STEALTH RETURNS