Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Head Light Bulbs (2005 Stratus)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 04:02 PM
pvr02
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head Light Bulbs (2005 Stratus)

Not to long ago I had a light burn out and I replaced it with some Sylvania Silter Star bulbs. These bulbs worked great for about 6 to 7 months. Around 6 months the first one burnt out. Around 7 months the second one burnt out. I figured these lights would last longer than that. Is there another brand of lights that anyone would suggest?

BTW I used 9007ST

Old 04-12-2007, 04:57 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Head Light Bulbs (2005 Stratus)

you have a coupe, right? i think that all of the coupes use the same bulbs. i have silverstars as well, and i also had mine burnout much sooner than i thought that they should..i took them back to the store and bitched, and they eventually took them back, but only because my dad buys ALL of the parts for his shop from that store.

check out this address:
http://kryptonbulbs.com/
the guy who runs it used to be a member here..Im not sure if he is anymore. His bulbs are inexpensive, and very nice. I have his bulbs in amanda truck in the headlights and foglights, and devilsreject had them in his coupe. Amanda's are actually better than the silverstars that she had, in my opinion.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:01 PM
pvr02
Rookie

I have a sedan, but I will be bringing this one back to the store. I still have a receipt for it and its only been a little bit.

Old 04-16-2007, 09:36 PM
nmason
Veteran

ive been using nothing but silverstars for a couple years now. the fact that they do not last as long is because they burn so much brighter. id rather buy an extra pair of lights each year and be able to see twice as far.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:03 PM
pvr02
Rookie

I wouldn't mind if they lasted a year, but mine are running about 6 to 8 months.

Quick Reply: Head Light Bulbs (2005 Stratus)