Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

01 Stratus Stereo Advice Needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 04:21 PM
DrivenWS6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Stratus Stereo Advice Needed

My girl has an 01 Stratus with the dash mounted 4 disc changer and I think the changer is done, I took it all apart to see if it was jammed or what and I cant figure anything out. It just makes a grinding noise for about the first 10 seconds you plug it in and thats it, just blinks from there on out. So I guess I was wondering if there is an easy way to fix it or just go aftermarket. I think she just wants to go aftermarket. So what are some good choices. Are then any kits that fill in both spots on the dash or what are you guys doing with yours. Some pics would be cool too if you have em. Thanx, Ben

Old 07-19-2007, 05:51 PM
nate_0022
Captain
Default RE: 01 Stratus Stereo Advice Needed

My CD's get jammed in my changer if that's what your reffering to. When i eject the CD and know it doesn't come out right away a slide another cd in under the jammed and they come out. The make In dash mount kits to fill in the un-used area, you can find them at walmart.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:39 AM
Scamz
Default RE: 01 Stratus Stereo Advice Needed

same problem cds were getting jammed in mine i took it out and put in a pioneer avic n2- so i got the navi and evertyhing, im just holding onto the old head unit incase i sell the car and can keep my navi, it was very easy to install took about an hour or so, with all the rewireing and **** to do, but not to bad, can provide pics if ya want

Quick Reply: 01 Stratus Stereo Advice Needed