Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Need pictures of Stratus R/T Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 09:26 AM
DMark
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need pictures of Stratus R/T Coupe

ORIGINAL: Tommygunz...... There definitely are splash panels under there. When changing the oil I have to remove and replace them....
Thanks!

The guy who owned thecar prior to me always took the car to one of those quick oil change places. My bet is the panels were "forgotten" during a change. []

Old 10-17-2007, 09:32 AM
lngbrding
Professional
Default RE: Need pictures of Stratus R/T Coupe

You're probably right. I bet they're ebaying them back to us for $50 a piece!

I have the same issue Tommygunz, I have not been able to find any ramps yet (though I have not looked that hard) that will fit under my car. However, I don't imagine that it would be too terribly hard to fab one of our own. I never really gave it a lot of thought until this thread was brought up. Thanks Swamptromper.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:07 PM
SwampTromper
Default Finally Fixed the problem......

The Dodge Dealer showed me the two plastic covers I needed and they had to special order them at about $100. I went accross the street to the Mitsubishi dealer and showed them the pictures, we looked it up on the 2005 Eclipse microfish and they had both covers for about $12 each

Quick Reply: Need pictures of Stratus R/T Coupe