Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2001 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 09:44 AM
jut
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe

Idid end up getting the stratus, and i love it. The car has never been smoked in had one owner and the dash looks brand new no cracks, the whole car was detailed before I drove it off the lot. I'm 6'1" and have no issues with head clearance, so I have no idea what you are talking about ryleynoyes...you must have gotten a lemon.

Thanks for all the help

Justin

Old 01-16-2008, 10:23 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe

ORIGINAL: jut

Idid end up getting the stratus, and i love it. The car has never been smoked in had one owner and the dash looks brand new no cracks, the whole car was detailed before I drove it off the lot. I'm 6'1" and have no issues with head clearance, so I have no idea what you are talking about ryleynoyes...you must have gotten a lemon.

Thanks for all the help

Justin
Congratulations Jut!!!! Enjoy the ride man.... I know I miss mine from time to time (mostly the manual tranny) but I did enjoy the car quite well when I had it. Would have liked more HP, but hey, all in all I cant complain...

Quick Reply: 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T Coupe