Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Factory Cd changer

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 02:52 PM
adamdubyu
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Cd changer

I have a 2000 stratus Es. That came with a stock cd changer. I can't stand stock systems so the first thing i bought for the car as far as upgrades was the usual dash kit and harness just like all my vehicles. At first glance i didn't think i would need to do anything with the cd changer, as it was the same looking plug, but after i started wiring it up i realized the pin number is completly different and in a different pattern. I went to my local circut city and asked someone there(while returning the wrong dash kit) and they said theres no way to use them?

I can't belive that there isnt an adaptor out there someware to use a factory cd changer on an aftermarket H/U. So i was looking for a second opinion, is this really true? I have an eclipse h/u im putting in if that makes any difference. This is my first post in these forums so thanks for your help!

Quick Reply: Factory Cd changer