Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Angel Eyes Projection Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Stratus_Status21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Angel Eyes Projection Headlights

hey guys...I have a 2004 Stratus SE, I want to get the Halo Angel Eyes projection headlights but i can not seem to find them anywhere for a 2004. I have been searching everywhere...What gives? I am assuming that they are not made for my car...Please someone tell me that i am wrong lol If you could tell me a link or anything it will be greatly appreciated

Old 06-10-2009, 11:24 PM
gpg
Rookie

Unfortunately you are not mistaken; there is nothing along the lines of headlights when it comes to our car.

The best you can do is either retrofit projectors to your current housing or buy 'new' housings and retrofit those (if you can't have any downtime)

Nate had nice projector headlights that were done custom, but he paid at least $2k for them I believe. You could probably do it cheaper if you look around and do it yourself, maybe.

But regardless, there's no out-of-box solution for us poor coupes... good luck, and let me know if you try anything.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Stratus_Status21

Originally Posted by gpg
Unfortunately you are not mistaken; there is nothing along the lines of headlights when it comes to our car.

The best you can do is either retrofit projectors to your current housing or buy 'new' housings and retrofit those (if you can't have any downtime)

Nate had nice projector headlights that were done custom, but he paid at least $2k for them I believe. You could probably do it cheaper if you look around and do it yourself, maybe.

But regardless, there's no out-of-box solution for us poor coupes... good luck, and let me know if you try anything.
Thanks for the reply...i think i might just go and buy the black headlight housing and put HID's in them and put in some Halo fog lights...thanks anyway!!

Old 06-11-2009, 04:38 PM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by gpg
He owns a sedan.

Quick Reply: Angel Eyes Projection Headlights