Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

01 R/T upgrades+speaker problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 06:17 PM
olsonj32
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 R/T upgrades+speaker problem

i was wondering if there were any rear bumpers that would accommodate a dual exhaust system and still look OEM? i plan on doing a custom system or maybe just removing the baffles and such

in addition does anyone know about the CAI on ebay running for around $30? looks kind of crappy so im hesitant

and lastly the center console speaker is blown (i have the infinity system) and i was wondering if could just de-connect it or do i have to replace it?

Old 10-27-2009, 06:45 PM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

There arent any bumpers that support a dual exhaust system for the Stratus coupe. The most popular thing to do is remove the muffler at the flange near the rear axle, and bolt a straight pipe onto it. Sounds great, isnt too loud and most exhaust shops will do ti for under $50.

The CAI's going on eBay are ok. Basically just a tube with a MAF adapter and cheap filter. Most people buy the cheap tubing and put a K&N filter on it. Much cheaper than AEM or Injen and looks the same.

You can take the center speaker out and it wont affect anything.

Quick Reply: 01 R/T upgrades+speaker problem