Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

New owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 03:29 PM
armaniE55
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New owner

Hello everyone!

I bought this used from a family member 3rd owner 2000 SE 2.4 just hit 105k (lots of work done) I knew this going into it (college car) timing belt, front brakes (rotors) thermostat, blower sensor, 1 rear shock/mount, water pump, new 50/50, re-seal tranny pan change atf4, heater blower. Luckily my friend is a mechanic and we did the work together. This is my winter car my DD is a Mercedes Benz E55 AMG and I must say it's pretty comfy and reliable yesterday was one of the coldest days -20 I live in Boston and she started right up on the first turn without touching the gas and on the first turn. I am very impressed overall. I also added HID's as the halogen lights have awful light output. Look stock and aimed perfectly.

p.s paid $500 l

Only thing that is left is one tire rod and 2 front shocks w/shock mounts and she came with 4 brand new tires and stereo system with deckdrives great int he snow

FOR CODE P0455 small evap *check engine
If you live where it snows then its your fuel neck filler. Chances are it will be rusty. What we did was cut off the metal filler above/below and added a tube and used clamps we then sprayed a rubber sealer on the neck to prevent further rust. 1,000 miles no check engine and Mass inspection done passed. Hopefully this will help other as I was thinking the worse canister which would have required even more work.

Quick Reply: New owner