Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2002 Stratus SE

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Spartan0536
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Stratus SE

Hello everyone, I have a 2002 Dodge Stratus SE that actually has a 3.0L V6 so i guess its an SE R/T, whatever.

Before we start I want to make 1 thing clear. I DO know that Electric Chargers DO NOT WORK and the ones that do are not worth it. However with a Secret Weapon Intake from Weapon R, using a Ram Air hose and connecting an e-charger that registers a 5 PSI pull at the end of the tube near the lower front of the bumper, would that still have no effect on intake CFM? If not then whatever, I'm only looking for mild performance mods to give it some more power and slightly improve gas mileage.

BTW the car has only 75k on it (actually just reached 75k flat yesterday and im using AMSOIL synthetic oil & K&K Gold Oil filter).

Old 02-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Spartan0536
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow I expected at least 1 response, well I guess if its about electric "Turbos" I can understand that. Its a base question, adding a electric turbo to the front of a ram air tube at the front bumper of the vehicle, will it actually help bring in some air or am I better off fabricating a Y joint and splitting the intake tubes to both sides of the vehicle to maximize airflow?

Quick Reply: 2002 Stratus SE