Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

which motor mount does my '01 Stratus need?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 04:59 PM
shawtyvip
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which motor mount does my '01 Stratus need?

I just got my timing belt on my Stratus SE 3.0l changed and the mechanic told me I would need a new motor mount. It is supposed to be the one on the passenger side. He recommended for me to order it online because it was 180$ at Autozone and he said I could get it cheaper through some websites. So now, here I am and I don't know exactly which one I would have to order??? He left me a print out but that doesn't really help me, by any chance could someone give me something like a serial number or a link or a brand? Anything would help, clearly I have no clue, lol, the longer I look online the more confused I am....
Thx so much in advance!

Old 04-27-2011, 12:27 PM
shawtyvip
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been looking for the right mount again and found this one:
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/de...WSEM-9187.html
can anyone tell me if this is what I'm looking for? The broken part the guy showed me was sort of a rubber piece with some tears in it. I really would hate spending 150 and not even knowing if that's what I need to get.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:21 PM
castlenut
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What year is your car? Heres what mine looks like and is what yours probably should look like. Its the one that you need to take off when you do the timing belt.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=315393

Quick Reply: which motor mount does my '01 Stratus need?