Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

European version of Stratus

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 06:15 AM
oujea
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default European version of Stratus

Hello

I have european version of Stratus - Chrysler Stratus 2.0 LE. I need outside mirror for driver side, but I cant find it. I found some on eBay for Dodge Stratus, but they dont look like these ones on my Stratus.

Mirrors on my Chrysler look the same as ones on Stratus Cabrio and Sebring Convertible! Do you know maybe is Sebring Conv. the same vehicle as Stratus cabrio - european?

Stratus Cabrio:

Sebring Conv:

They look very similar, but how can I be sure that they have same parts (for example mirrors)? Does anybody have Dodge/Chrysler stratus or Sebring JX OEM parts catalog? Or does anybody know is sebring convertible mirror the same as one on Chrysler Stratus?

Thank you in advance

Old 09-06-2011, 08:17 AM
ratsttam
Captain

I can say that the American Stratus isn't the same car as your European Stratus, It looks to be in the late 90's to very early 2000's.

Seeing it, and not seeing a name stamped on it, I would have thought it was a Sebring Convertible, which stateside is completely different mechanically, and most parts are not interchangeable. I would post your question in the Sebring section of the forum, they may have more details for you there.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:20 AM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Those two cars pictured are the same car, most likely rolled off the assembly line together. Only difference is the name they gave it. If browsing US sites for parts, just search for Chrysler Sebring Convertible.

Does it have the 2.0L 4 cylinder? In the US that engine was an option in the previous generation, not the 1996-2000. Exterior parts are all the same though.

Last edited by pearl01stratcpe; 09-06-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:37 AM
oujea

OK, thank you. I'm glad to hear that. I'm looking to buy driver side mirror, and i found on rockauto.com one for sebring convertible (year 1998). It looks exactly the same like one on my Stratus 1998, but I wasnt sure if it is compatible with european stratus.

It's 2.0L, 4 cyl.

Quick Reply: European version of Stratus