Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Cold Air Intake And Exhaust Mods

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 04:03 AM
Randog707
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default header

Jimmy,I dont think that header will work,but heres a link that has some kick a$$ headers for your stratus.Randy

http://www.autopartsdeal.com/catalog...dge&md=Stratus

Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 AM
alelogman

Thanks for the link. I'm a Borla fan and have been saving to get those cold air intakes. Too expensive but I guess that's what quality is all about.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Randog707
Default wellcome

Yeah the borla are very nice,I bought the flowtech 4-1 headers for $311 from that link.For my wifes sebring,and they are sweet,performance much improved,the hearders plus the exhaust I put on makes her sebring sound very mean.I ofcourse want the borla for my stratus,but I'm thinking of getting the flow-tech hearders instead,much cheaper,and the work pretty damn good on my wifes car.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:51 PM
smokesxt
Record Breaker
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Leadslinger
I just got a 05 RT with a 2.7L and there don't seem to be any aftermarket CAIs for it. Guess I haven't done a ton of searching, but a little. Didn't see anything on Ebay unless I missed it.

Any suggestions people? Thanks!
Weapon-R makes a short ram with cold air tube. I put one on my 2.7 sedan. It cost about $185, but is well worth the money. Noticable difference in the mid range with a bump in the high end too.

A little shop in Poynette, WI will make custom 3-1 headers for the 2.7 for around $600.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Peterson12

ive searched high and low throughout Weapon-R, AEM, GReddy, K&N and Fujita, and no one makes a CAI for the 2006 Stratus SXT 2.4L. Can anyone better my knowledge on who makes a CAI for the '06? Will a short ram for an SRT-4 fit, since you can swap the engine as well?

Old 01-17-2011, 11:20 AM
smokesxt
Record Breaker
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Peterson12
ive searched high and low throughout Weapon-R, AEM, GReddy, K&N and Fujita, and no one makes a CAI for the 2006 Stratus SXT 2.4L. Can anyone better my knowledge on who makes a CAI for the '06? Will a short ram for an SRT-4 fit, since you can swap the engine as well?
I'm assuming No seeings the SRT is turbo. I haven't looked into 2.4 stuff. ill see what i can get.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:18 PM
JohnnyRebs360
Professional
Talking

1995 Chrsyler Cirrus LX
I looking for help and advice

throw me a PM or quote me, need websites and/or stats

I know the car may not be wroth throwing stupid items into, but I do not like a plain stock car. Keeps my head going. Just my two cents.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Dealz4real

I think I saw the answer to this question five pages ago but does anyone know which 40 series flowmaster to get for my 02 rt? I know its a 2.25 inlet pipe but not sure if the exit is offset or centered?

Old 06-27-2011, 07:46 PM
DTAmember21
Default Question about exhaust's

hey everyone im new to this and i have countless questions that i hope you all can answer id be very appreciative..

i have a 2002 dodge stratus se plus sedan... and i have wanted to get an exhaust on it for awhile but since its a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder engine.. ive heard ppl say no matter wat u do u dont get a real good deep..baratone sound...and i refuse to be a ricer and get a fart can... now i know stratus's arent the most popular of cars to custimze but if anyone can tell me more about exhausts that wld sound good and arent to expensive that wld be great... some things i was thinking of was to get a megan racing exhaust muffler (which is the style exhaust id like to have)..and jus run some piping down and hope to get the sound im looking for but i feel that if i did that and still got the far can noise that wld be the worst.. and another idea i had was to look into a catback exhaust i heard there nice kits..but i noticed they dont make them specificly for dodge stratus..however as i looked into in more a dodge neon has the same exact engine/etc nd they have cat backs for them so wld it be possible to get one and instal on my stratus???...thnks for reading plz let me know what you think and....any help would be cool

Old 10-21-2011, 07:16 AM
jhon candy

Thanks all buddy i find my solution after reading a lot informative comment from all of you

Quick Reply: Cold Air Intake And Exhaust Mods