Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Aftermarket product listing for the Stratus Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 03:07 AM
Ice_Man_67
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aftermarket product listing for the Stratus Sedan

UPDATE!!!

Ok, I got a 95 SOHC 2.0L (5spd), with:

short thow shifter
cold air intake with K&N cone filter
Pacesetter header (ceramic coated) followed by custom 2.5" exhaust with hight flow cat and muffler
MSD coil and wires
NKG Iridium Spark Plugs
55mm bored out Throttle Body with half shaft mod (57mm)
AFX underdrive pulley
Canuck Lowering Springs 1.6" w/new struts all around
Performance Voltage Stabalizer

Old 04-29-2006, 02:09 PM
slick_stratus

hey im not gitting that check engine code but i am gitting many others....!!!! my map, maf,and tps, sensors are reading corralation at load.. and im gitting a high circut bank one sensor one error. i dont know what to do. i have replaced the map,map,and tps sensors and the check engin light never went off.. this is where it all started--------------------> i took off the cat converter and the car ran fine. ok. well about a week later i took off the throttlebody and bored it out but before i did that i undid my battery to reset the comp. i bored it out then hooked it back up. then the problems began. thats when i replaced all of that ****.... then i went and got 2 new o2 sensors check engin light still on! i went and got a dio done again i was gitting low circut bank 2 sensor 2 i know this wont make sence but hear me out. high circut bank2 sensor 2 ...... yeah.. so i bought a o2 simulator to simulate the cat converter to try to solve the problem and i got another dio done. i must of got like 25 dio's done by now... and i was reading low circut bank2 circut 2 so i fixed that and again went and got another dio done and now im gitting map, maf,and tps, sensors are reading corralation at load.. and im gitting a high circut bank one sensor one error and the car's rpm's wont let me go past 3500.. it bounces like the governor is stoping it when im swithching it from 1st to 2nd to 3rd and so on and when i stop or stay stedy on gas it bounces at 1000 rpms. and when on stoped it will try to cut out almost stalling then catch its self BOY IS THIS CAR PISSING ME OFF. PLEASE HELP CUZ PEOPLE IVE WENT TO DONT KNOW **** ABOUT MODDING CARS AND TELL ME WHAT I KNOW IT IS NOT....................

Old 08-28-2006, 04:48 AM
andrewjb2003

ORIGINAL: NowADodgeMan

In the process of doing up my ride. 2004 SE Sedan w/ 2.7L V6

Here is what I have already or I am waiting to arrive and/or put on:

Crystal Headlight Assembly (found on ebay) w/ SilverStar Headlights and Sylvania clear corner bulbs.
Weapon-R Secret Weapon Cold Air Intake
18" Riax Zuku Wheels w/ 225/45/18 Toyo Proxies (found at rim1.com)
Roku Creations Muffler 2.5" inlet/2.5" outlet (found on ebay). Not installed.
Canuck Motorsports Lowering Springs (found on ebay) 1.6" drop front/rear. Not Installed
Areo Designs Body Kit (found on ebay). Not in possesion yet.
(Heard this Body Kit might not fit from other posts on this site, but roommate works w/ fiber glass and will modify for me.)

JVC Cheap Head unit from Wal-Mart
2 10" Infinity Basslink X preamped subs. Great interion sound, won't rock street.

If you want to check my ride, my album has pictures with rims. More pictures to follow.
Wal-mart is evil dont shop there

Old 09-26-2006, 07:28 PM
loungin112

Product listing? My car IS a product listing, at least for the 2.4L
I'll start an introduction post.

Clint

Old 12-14-2006, 06:46 AM
97sride

Well i will tell you this much. There really isnt all that kind of stuff that you can do to the dodge stratus. Some of the stuff that you guys have put on here is bogus. If you want to do anything to your car, most of the time you will either have to make it yourself or some how get stuff from other makes an models to get it to work. You can get bigger throttle bodies for them either. Dont mean to make anyone mad but those are the facts.

Old 12-15-2006, 06:16 AM
NyBooBoo78

hey everyone, i drive a 2006 dodge stratus sxt sedan (auto).

Mods already installed
6.5 lcd monitor
10 band EQ
custome made A-pillar with six guages(its being installed as we speak, hopefully everything goes well knock on wood)
1500 watt amp 4 da subwoofer box
400 watt amp for mid range speakers front -n- back plus 4 titanium tweeters 2 in da front -n- 2 in da back
2 12' kicker speakers
18' chrome rims
2 fared capacitor
yellow optimum battery
0 guage custom made hyper ground wires
H.I.D headlights
viper alarm

I guess thats it for now. if any one has any ideas i would like 2 hear them.

Old 12-16-2006, 02:58 PM
2.4 DOHC Demon

Actually 97sRide, they make plenty of performance parts for the Stratii, and for both models. There are companys out there such as dreamspeed. You should do some research. If the people who claim they have a bored Throttle Body, have 2.0 Stratus, then they can use the ones off of the Neon. They are the same. So like I said before, check everything out before accusing people as liars.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
imaballer4523

Do you have any pictures of your car? I just bought a '06 SXT on Saturday and I would like to see what one looks like with rims and whatnot. Thanks!

Old 05-31-2007, 02:36 PM
sdmfmonk

Hey, I have a 2002 Stratus SE sedan 2.4L DOHC. Mods so far:
Autolite double platinum plugs and Mopar performance 7.5mm wires
F-5 performance short ram intake w/ turbonator install
Eagle GT-HR's all around
JVC Arsenal head unit w/ 2 12in Sony Xplode subwoofers and 1200w Sony amp
I was just wondering if anybody has done any exhaust mods to the sedan and if so what kind. As far as i know stock size piping is 2 1/4 right? So was thinking about going to 2 1/2 cutting the resonator and leading into some kind of muffler. And ideas on muffler type, maybe dynomax or magnaflow..... Let me know what ya guys think. Thanks.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Kissmyne

Hey I found out AEM makes a Weapon R Air Intake For the 2.4L EDZ motor... Right now I have a custom retrofit of the stock one but I'm saving to get that...

Quick Reply: Aftermarket product listing for the Stratus Sedan