Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2002 Stratus R/t Coupe RADIO/SPEAKER WIRING ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 05:13 PM
tomf2011
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 2002 Stratus R/t Coupe RADIO/SPEAKER WIRING ?

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out the radio wiring on my 2002 R/T Stratus Coupe.
My amp blew because of a water leak in the car, which has been corrected, but I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth putting in an aftermarket amp. I've ordered several factory amps from Ebay and all had issues.

I've found several threads that help me figure out the front and rear speaker wiring, but not the front tweeters or center speakers. I unplugged the harness at the factory amp and got signals to all the speakers except the door tweeters and center speakers.

Does anyone know how they are wired? Are they powered by the radio because there is no wires at the amp harness. When I ran music through the amp harness (from and external CD player) I get music coming out of the front speakers but not the tweeters. I would have though there was a cross-over in the front door or front woofers......

Also there is a pair of Black w/white stripe and a pair of Blue w/white striped wires at the amp harness. Does anyone know what they are for?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Quick Reply: 2002 Stratus R/t Coupe RADIO/SPEAKER WIRING ?