Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

1999 Stratus fuse box

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 05:35 PM
judeshoney
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Stratus fuse box

Hi! Hoping somebody on here can help.

A few weeks ago, my Stratus wouldn't start when I left work. Even though the lights, electric doors/windows, radio, etc. worked, I still tried jumping it. It clearly wasn't a battery issue. It just wouldn't start.

I had it towed to a mechanic to the tune of $150. They charged me $10 for a fuse plus $40 in labor and it worked fine.

Now, the car won't start again. It has all the same symptoms. The car doesn't turn over but all the electronics work.

I'm thinking it may be the same issue and would rather try replacing it myself rather than having somebody charge me to do it again.

Does anybody know where I can find the fuse box and how I can determine which one powers the starter?

Any help is appreciated!

Old 12-02-2013, 06:58 PM
judeshoney
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never mind, got it. And it was the same fuse that was blown the last time. I replaced it again and will take it back to see if there is a different problem that's blowing the fuse so quickly.

Quick Reply: 1999 Stratus fuse box