Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Stratus Coupe with Eibach springs issues

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 09:24 PM
Mau
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stratus Coupe with Eibach springs issues

Hey,
I recently bought a 2003 Stratus R/T Coupe 3.0 MTX and I've just installed a new set of Eibach Pro kit springs and I realized my rear camber is way too negative and the front fender gap is bigger than the rear one, is it normal? Can I fix that?

Old 11-15-2018, 06:58 AM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

New springs will settle a bit. As for the rear camber, you will need to space out the top A-arms to bring the camber back to an align-able spec. Longer bolts with stacks of washers between the A-arm mount and the body gave me zero issues the entire time mine was lowered with EIbach Sportline springs.

Old 11-23-2018, 05:53 PM
Mau
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pearl01stratcpe
New springs will settle a bit. As for the rear camber, you will need to space out the top A-arms to bring the camber back to an align-able spec. Longer bolts with stacks of washers between the A-arm mount and the body gave me zero issues the entire time mine was lowered with EIbach Sportline springs.
Thanks for the tips.

I Will wait for the springs to settle and I hope they settle a Little bit more in the front because I realized that the car is lower in the back.

And for the camber, I noticed the camber bolt kit front Eibach has adjustment. If I do the mod with washers and longer bolts, won´t I need the adjustment bolts like the Eibach camber kit?

Quick Reply: Stratus Coupe with Eibach springs issues