Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Newbie, have quaestions

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006 | 11:25 AM
supermanssxt
Default Newbie, have quaestions

Hello, new to the site, i have a 2006 stratus sxt, im lookin for some carbon fiber parts like hood etc, anyone know of anysites out their for that? also does anyone with the sedan have any motor upgrades, like ecu, pipes, intake, just curious whats out their and what works best.

Old 03-25-2006 | 12:27 PM
TomStratRT
Professional
Default RE: Newbie, have quaestions

Check the posts under the announcements on the main Strat page for all of the performance parts you are looking for. You could also Ebay it. The carbon fiber hood however is non-existent for 03+ Strats.

Old 03-25-2006 | 07:46 PM
Stratusse2001

i have an 2001 with an intake upgrade from F-5 performance. His site it currently down but he is on 2gss.org forum and can sell you one probably through forum. Or there is dreamspeed intake http://www.dreamspeed2.com/. As around at forum which is strictly for stratus/sebring sedans of second generation. Any other mods for sedan they can help you out on the 2gss.org forum.

Old 03-26-2006 | 12:57 AM
supermanssxt

is their a diff from the 01-04 body style compared to the 05-06? reason i ask, alot of the products i see for the exterior say 01-04 but from what i see there is no diff in them.

Quick Reply: Newbie, have quaestions