Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Turn off Daytime running lights?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 03:50 PM
MichiDan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn off Daytime running lights?

Hope this is a simple question, didn't find any answer when doing a search....

New owner of 04 Stratus SE plain jane. Great deal on a very nice little car. But there must be some way to disable the daytime running lights. They bug me.
I didn't get an owners manaul, maybe there is a simple way to do it in there? Some sort of magic combination of pushing buttons?? man I hope so.
Other than that, I am lovin the strat.

Old 05-22-2006, 04:30 AM
bigpimpin970
Default RE: Turn off Daytime running lights?

well, i dont know if this works on the stratus' but i know a lot of cars if you put the parking brake on (just one click) it will shut off the daytime running lights, just something to try if you havent already.

Old 06-13-2006, 09:49 AM
gMatt82
Rookie

I got my spec sheets from dodge when i got my car, it was something that was installed as an optional package deal. I'll try the click myself, however it seems it don't matter what, the lights still are on, I'll give it a try though. I think it is more something electrical within, something that I wouldn't try messing with myself just yet. I enjoy it, because I am the only one in this area with that type, heh, my eyes are always on

Old 06-13-2006, 05:19 PM
tomthedog
Captain

quite a few DTRL have a seperate fuse, not sure about the'04. should be a SMALL blade fuse most of the time they aren't labled. good luck.

Old 06-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Chad05
Professional

yeah what tom said look for a fuse and make sure you pull the right fuse, would'nt want to pull an important one lol, there could be a box by the engine and on the driver side by your feet or on the side of the dash board close to the door, i know sounds dumb just helpin lata

Quick Reply: Turn off Daytime running lights?