Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Eibach spring kits

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Chillsaint00
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach spring kits

Ah, another time to rely on the infinite wisdom of this board, for people like me! So I've been browsing for a new set of springs for my car, and my question is... what is the real difference (besides .5') between the Eibach Pro kit, and the Eibach Sportline kit? Here's the link from where I am going to purchase from... (if anyone knows where I can find a better price, than by all means.......)

http://www.ajusa.com/cgi-bin/eibach/...34daa95d7c0f9c

My other real concern is, what kind of clearance I will be able to get when it is lowered? I live in Utah, and they have such steep dips here from all the precipitation and such, I am concerned of wrecking my front end. I've already cracked my air deflector underneath my car (and that's with driving carefully). Thanks for any help!

Old 09-09-2006, 12:53 PM
kang25
Professional
Default RE: Eibach spring kits

Myself and others here have all gone with the pro kit. I live in Michigan so I have the same crappy road conditions, the pro kit gets rid of the rediculus wheel to body gap, but still alows you to back out of a driveway without scrapping. Something else to keep in mind, with the pro kit the ride is still pretty smooth but you do feel bumps a little more, I have to imagine with the sportline it may be a little rougher then you want your daily driver to be.

Old 09-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Chillsaint00

Thanks for the info and reply!

Old 09-14-2006, 01:05 PM
hackman

Tirerack.com has the Eibach pro kit for $220, a few bucks cheaper.

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/S...lar=&brand=all

Old 01-25-2007, 04:23 AM
Thequisnos

I suggest if you change your springs also change your struts to either kyb agx or tokico iluminas

Old 07-17-2007, 07:41 PM
TomStratRT
Professional

Is it absolutely necessary to change out the struts with the Eibach Pro Kit? I just bought a set of springs with the intention of just swapping out the factory ones with the Eibachs, on the stock struts. I have a 04 coupe if that matters.

Old 07-18-2007, 02:20 PM
nate_0022
Captain

I would say it is necessary, Your stock shocks and struts wont last very long with aftermarket springs. So you'll be buying new shocks struts, your best bet would be changeeverything once, you'll also need a camber kit for the rear.

Quick Reply: Eibach spring kits