Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

What do you think...

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 01:22 AM
2.4 DOHC Demon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think...

Hey everybody,
I was just going to ask everybody, whenever you got the time, if you want, could you check out my strat, on car domain to see what you think. Thanks alot.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2448926

Old 02-07-2007, 01:58 AM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: What do you think...

Wow that's slick. Some of that stuff like the transmission is really serious. Very nice car for 11 years old.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:21 PM
2.4 DOHC Demon

Hey, thanks alot, The Transmission took alot of time and preparation. Me and my dad built that together. That was the very first transmission I ever built, and after that, I've become great at the A604. Again thanks for the accomplament!

Old 02-08-2007, 12:58 AM
glaswlkr

That tranny looks great, what did it set you back/how long to build?

Old 02-08-2007, 06:04 PM
2.4 DOHC Demon

It took me about a week to actually even get to. We have our own transmission business, so I first had to finish every customers car before I could get a lift free. Once I finished everybodys cars, I started on it on a Friday monring, and I didnt finish untill about Saturday morning at like 2am, because I had to prep the transmission, and disassemble it and build and then reassemble and install. There were also alot of interruptions throughout the day, customers callin, askin questions, a few services, and check ups. Once it was finished at 2 in the mornin, I tried starting it and my coil went out. So me and my dad drove home which is an hour away, and then went back in the mornin and had to buy a coil. After that was all said and done, it was now time for the break in period, so it took a while untill I could use the potential, of the new transmission.

Old 02-26-2007, 03:14 AM
H.P.fanatic13

very VERY nice! Can't wait till mine gets there. If you have any pointers that you wouldn't mind sharing. I have the 2.4l also so any help would be appriciated.

Old 02-26-2007, 07:26 PM
skierbri10

ORIGINAL: 2.4 DOHC Demon

It took me about a week to actually even get to. We have our own transmission business, so I first had to finish every customers car before I could get a lift free. Once I finished everybodys cars, I started on it on a Friday monring, and I didnt finish untill about Saturday morning at like 2am, because I had to prep the transmission, and disassemble it and build and then reassemble and install. There were also alot of interruptions throughout the day, customers callin, askin questions, a few services, and check ups. Once it was finished at 2 in the mornin, I tried starting it and my coil went out. So me and my dad drove home which is an hour away, and then went back in the mornin and had to buy a coil. After that was all said and done, it was now time for the break in period, so it took a while untill I could use the potential, of the new transmission.
Sorry for not knowing but what is different with the tranny compared to the oem? Thanks

Old 02-27-2007, 07:32 PM
H.P.fanatic13

just wantin to know were you found that carbon fiber hood. And do they have any other styles or no

Quick Reply: What do you think...