Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Stock speakers for 7 Speaker infinity system

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 06:45 PM
nitefallz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock speakers for 7 Speaker infinity system

Does anyone have the original door speakers, the woofers, from the 7 speaker Infinity system they'd be willing to part with (assuming they're not being used) ? The part number on the back of them is MR318618. Mine don't seem to work. There's current going to them but nothing coming from them.

Old 03-04-2007, 06:46 PM
skierbri10
Default RE: Stock speakers for 7 Speaker infinity system

ORIGINAL: nitefallz

Does anyone have the original door speakers, the woofers, from the 7 speaker Infinity system they'd be willing to part with (assuming they're not being used) ? The part number on the back of them is MR318618. Mine don't seem to work. There's current going to them but nothing coming from them.
Why not replace them with something better?

Old 03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
nitefallz

ORIGINAL: skierbri10

Money and past experience. I had a 95 Avenger with the infinity system and I replaced it with more expensive speakers, amp and headunit and while everything sounded good the speakers failed to produce any worthwhile bass. Granted, they weren't component speakers but it was something that I regretted doing. Right now I figure it would be cheaper to find a pair of stock speakers to hold me over until I can put in a complete better system.

Old 03-06-2007, 08:34 PM
skierbri10

ORIGINAL: skierbri10

Money and past experience. I had a 95 Avenger with the infinity system and I replaced it with more expensive speakers, amp and headunit and while everything sounded good the speakers failed to produce any worthwhile bass. Granted, they weren't component speakers but it was something that I regretted doing. Right now I figure it would be cheaper to find a pair of stock speakers to hold me over until I can put in a complete better system.

Got ya, though stock speakers maybe more money. Unless you find someone that took them out and wants to unload them for near to nothing, which is what I hope will happen for you.

Quick Reply: Stock speakers for 7 Speaker infinity system