Dodge Viper The almighty Dodge Viper. No matter the year, since it's arrival, the Dodge Viper has made even the most refined car enthusiasts drool. This sports car has it all from a sexy look to pavement shredding power.

Bye bye Blue Devil

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 12:11 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Bye bye Blue Devil

ORIGINAL: silver bullet

ORIGINAL: Importkillaz
The LS7 is just a better product..and so is the Z06.
That statement made my day. Obviously you own neither a Z06 ora viper of any year.
And yes I owned three Vipers all Gen's and a 06 Zo6. I for one will never buy another Vette. Although I will say my 05 Ford Gt rocks them both. Except forsome bolt issues...................
I do like the GT! There is one running around NW Ohio, talked to him this past fall, he had one loud aftermarket exhaust on it, he said something like 7K in exhaust.

And yes, most people that reply and make comments have not owned either car.

Old 02-05-2007, 01:58 AM
silver bullet
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 94rt10ohio

That statement made my day. Obviously you own neither a Z06 ora viper of any year.
And yes I owned three Vipers all Gen's and a 06 Zo6. I for one will never buy another Vette. Although I will say my 05 Ford Gt rocks them both. Except forsome bolt issues...................
I do like the GT! There is one running around NW Ohio, talked to him this past fall, he had one loud aftermarket exhaust on it, he said something like 7K in exhaust.

I for one bought a full exhaust for less than 4k. Far less thanmy Gen III exhaust from JON B.
The Gt is a different car. One of the few that I will keep for a very long time. I think in time this car will rise in value dramtically. Just like some of the Gen I and II's.
As far as the Z06. GM can keep it. The car was a real pile. From a horrid valve issue tothe dreaded roof seperation. It seemed like there was always an issue.
One thing I could never say about any of my Viper's. Take them to the track. Beat on it. Drive home beating on it. Wash in driveway. Take the wife out to dinner!!!!!
Thank you Dodge! Waiting for my 08 from Bill P....................

Old 02-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Importkillaz
Rookie

I for one bought a full exhaust for less than 4k. Far less thanmy Gen III exhaust from JON B.
The Gt is a different car. One of the few that I will keep for a very long time. I think in time this car will rise in value dramtically. Just like some of the Gen I and II's.
As far as the Z06. GM can keep it. The car was a real pile. From a horrid valve issue tothe dreaded roof seperation. It seemed like there was always an issue.
One thing I could never say about any of my Viper's. Take them to the track. Beat on it. Drive home beating on it. Wash in driveway. Take the wife out to dinner!!!!!
This post is full of BS. So you've owned three Vipers and a 06 Z06 and a Ford GT. Well we can own whatever we want on the internet huh?You complained about the issues with the Z06 so I guess your roof flew off and popped a valve spring too? Don't make me laugh. The C6 Z06 is a better product than the Viper, bottom line. Faster, better fuel economy, better ergonomics, more convenience and did I mention faster? Now people say "oh you can change this and the Viper will"...Well you can change a few things about the Vette too. When the C6 Z06 hit the dealers, a good percentage a the buyers were Viper owners. In fact Viper prices have dropped considerably. The only major thing about it was that it was faster than the Vette... Now the Z06 prices has settled down, the Vipers will continue to drop... The is still a great car but fornow you gotta love the Z06..

Old 02-07-2007, 08:11 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

C6 Z06 is a better product than the Viper, bottom line
So..... how's the Civic lately? I don't think you'll be saying that this fall..

Bill P
He obviously knows who Bill P is so don't doubt it. Any real Viper owner or enthusiast has at least heard of him.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:47 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I had a nice reply typed and erased it. Topic is about the Viper concept 675HP car. Lets keep it on topic

Thanks

Old 02-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Jviper
Veteran

Yes 675 viper vs 650 blue devil. Which means the viper wins again in horsepower.

Old 02-10-2007, 06:33 PM
silver bullet
Rookie

This post is full of BS. So you've owned three Vipers and a 06 Z06 and a Ford GT. Well we can own whatever we want on the internet huh?You complained about the issues with the Z06 so I guess your roof flew off and popped a valve spring too? Don't make me laugh. The C6 Z06 is a better product than the Viper, bottom line. Faster, better fuel economy, better ergonomics, more convenience and did I mention faster? Now people say "oh you can change this and the Viper will"...Well you can change a few things about the Vette too. When the C6 Z06 hit the dealers, a good percentage a the buyers were Viper owners. In fact Viper prices have dropped considerably. The only major thing about it was that it was faster than the Vette... Now the Z06 prices has settled down, the Vipers will continue to drop... The is still a great car but fornow you gotta love the Z06..
Will proceed to stick my foot in your mouth. What would you like to see??? No need to prove anything but I enjoy making people like yourself look like a fool in front of everyone.......
Lets start by surfing the internet.
Here I am posting on the corvette forum. If you take the time to read my posts you will see that peopleare responding to me have seen my cars. DOH
rchid=4231542

Old 02-10-2007, 06:35 PM
silver bullet
Rookie

Lets continue.....

Here is a pic of my daughter in my last Gen III

Old 02-10-2007, 06:37 PM
silver bullet
Rookie

To continue laughing in you face. My friends in college used to rip on my car. A plymouth Breeze. Which I still have today. SO all my cars get the honor of wearing the badge.

Old 02-10-2007, 06:39 PM
silver bullet
Rookie

Quick Reply: Bye bye Blue Devil