Black Truck Club

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 12:54 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks man, yeah those mirrors are the real deal. Dodge should have included them on all the trucks from the factory.

Smkn, yeah 3,000 miles isnt that far lol, Im still not sure I want to sell it yet. I have a tendency of changing my mind a lot and I know as soon as I sell it I'll be sorry.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:24 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

I'll be honest. if this thread had more visibility we'd get a lot more people involved. It hides over in the club section kind of hard to find. I have to make an effort to come over here to post. It'd be awesome if we could get a link stickied on top of the 3rd Gen page (afterall, we ARE the biggest and best club, so its only fair)

Old 04-10-2010, 06:26 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

Love the mirrors joe. the only thing I dont like about them is the passenger mirror. I miss the "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" deal. It allows you to see a lot more. These mirrors dont have that, so i feel like although its more surface area, i cant see as well. Maybe it'll just take some getting used to

Old 04-10-2010, 07:57 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

remember teach has a link in his sig....and the drop down at the bottom of the page for forum jump is what i like to use....

Old 04-10-2010, 08:03 PM
black shadow
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the mirrors also joe but I like my signal mirrors that I have now so that option is out.

Old 04-10-2010, 09:02 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

I dont intend any offense to the Red Truck club guys, but man I'm glad the BTC guys have their stuff squared away. They tried to do an april truck of the month and it ended up being a cluster f*** resulting in 7 total votes and a couple guys crying for a redo. so they're redoing it?? lol. sorry but thats pathetic. im glad we've had such great success in all our polls and stuff.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:00 PM
OklaHemi
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well if they had their heads on straight they would have bought black trucks to begin with.. im joking of course. tom knows i gots mad love for him. i just click my user cp(top left of the screen) everytime i log on it brings up every thread that i have posted in that has new postings btc is usually at the top. then i go browse the new threads. it takes a little dedication to get an otm up and running consistantly

Old 04-10-2010, 11:17 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

I just had an oreo cheesecake blizzard. Yum, oh how I missed Dairy Queen. Hadnt been there for a couple years.

Oh yeah, I might be selling my projectors I just got. Like I said, I have a tendency to change my mind alot. Make me an offer if you'd like. They'll be going up in the classifieds after I get my new ones in, whenever I decide which type to get lol. Also open for trades as well. They're cool headlights but I'm moving away from the smoked look. I used to have smoked tails and 3rd brake light but went back to the originals w/ covers so I'm looking to go a different route with the heads, just haven't decided what yet.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:38 AM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Teach, when are you running the next quarterly?

Old 04-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

The next quarterly will be in May, probably start the noms the first week and then run the contest once the noms are set.

Last edited by Off_Road_Teacher; 04-12-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Quick Reply: Black Truck Club