Black Truck Club - DodgeForum.com

Black Truck Club

  #1  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Off_Road_Teacher is offline
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,759
Default Black Truck Club

After reading so much about the silver truck club today and feeling totally left out, I decided to start up a new (and slightly cooler ) black truck club. If you have a black truck and want to be a member, head over here and sign up. Then we will talk about things that only guys with black trucks would understand and pretty much just look cool

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/groups/...ruck-club.html
 

Last edited by HammerZ71; 07-15-2009 at 05:59 PM.
  #2  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:02 PM
SilverBullet08's Avatar
SilverBullet08
SilverBullet08 is offline
Grand Champion
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 6,556
Default

thanks for giving us props, i guess black trucks are the second best color.
 
  #3  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Ram_It!
Ram_It! is offline
Professional
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Fort stewart GA
Posts: 212
Default

pretty soon were gonna have a thread for every color lol
 
  #4  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:05 PM
raminator08's Avatar
raminator08
raminator08 is offline
Record Breaker
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,591
Default

member #002 right off road teacher?
 
  #5  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Off_Road_Teacher is offline
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,759
Default

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08 View Post
thanks for giving us props, i guess black trucks are the second best color.
I couldn't just "borrow" your idea without giving you credit. We'll see what color is best, give the new club a little time and we will dominate
 
  #6  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Off_Road_Teacher is offline
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,759
Default

Originally Posted by raminator08 View Post
member #002 right off road teacher?
You got it
 
  #7  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:07 PM
raminator08's Avatar
raminator08
raminator08 is offline
Record Breaker
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,591
Default

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher View Post
After reading so much about the silver truck club today and feeling totally left out, I decided to start up a new (and slightly cooler ) black truck club. If you have a black truck and want to be a member, head over here and sign up. Then we will talk about things that only guys with black trucks would understand and pretty much just look cool

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/groups/...ruck-club.html
actually i was just about to start a thread about this lol
 
  #8  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:09 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Off_Road_Teacher is offline
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,759
Default

We got three members already, off to a good start.
 
  #9  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:10 PM
HammerZ71's Avatar
HammerZ71
HammerZ71 is offline
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Georgia/East Florida
Posts: 24,688
Default

Actually this is not a new idea, I know Teach knows where there have been these clubs forever. I've been a member of the Red Truck Club on another forum for about three years now.
 
  #10  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Off_Road_Teacher is offline
Banned
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,759
Default

Originally Posted by HammerZ71 View Post
Actually this is not a new idea, I know Teach knows where there have been these clubs forever. I've been a member of the Red Truck Club on another forum for about three years now.
Yeah, I know the spot you speak of. It is about time we started getting some more clubs on this site. Gives us all something else to put in our sigs.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black Truck Club


Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: