General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

MUSTANG 5.0 WONT START

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 06:04 PM
toadskills
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MUSTANG 5.0 WONT START

Its got a stock radio from '92 with no cd or anything.Ive "owned it" for about 2 months.But just recently obtained my L's(drivers liscense)And now it wont start.Just my luck.Strat I hope I wont have any more probs but if I do I will PM you fo sure and thank you again.(still waiting for jumper cables)peace for now

Old 11-12-2004, 07:18 PM
toadskills

While im at it,what causes a battery to need charging?and how does it lose power while im not even using it?I told you im a car newb so plz dont think this is a joke lol.and how do you know when to buy a new battery?My parents kicked me out so they cant help me with $hit like this.

Old 11-12-2004, 11:04 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Just so you know, we are actually a friendly group of people here who have been visited recently by "groups" representing other vehicle manufacturers.....mostly imports. They seemed to take joy in causing disruption in our postings and generally getting everyone "pissed".

You're welcome to post on DF.....if the posting is related to Dodge/DCX products, all the better. And general technical questions can benefit everyone! You might get more responses from a Mustang/Ford forum but the choice is yours.....good luck with your car!!!![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-13-2004, 02:01 AM
ViperGTS
Banned

and dont diss my pimp *** gangsta ride that you hic *** dodge truck bi0tchs all have.
[sm=badidea.gif]

I'm not a Ford supporter either, but I hope the best for ya man! [sm=smiley20.gif]

-Matt-

Old 11-13-2004, 02:27 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

ORIGINAL: Viper-GTS

I'm not a Ford supporter either, but I hope the best for ya man! [sm=smiley20.gif]

-Matt-

are u f*cking kidding me. why would u wish him best of luck. he should be condemned to hell for buying a ford. its not just any ford, its a f*cking msutang. tahts as bad as it gets cuz i can soem up that pos in 2 words :OVER RATED. again see u in hell and i hope if u do get ur pos ford going again that teh cost to get it runnign again will make ur poor *** miss your next few house payments. ur *** deserves to be on teh streets if u are willing to waste your money u have on a ford.

i want to say sorry, not that ur pos wont start, btu instead cuz u drive a ford.

o yeah WELCOME TO THE SITE

Amanda, dont hurt me...

Old 11-13-2004, 03:26 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nick...haha

im not sure if enough of your post is understandable enough to be considered rude..

Old 11-13-2004, 11:31 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fact is, he probably isn't sharp enough to figure out nickoman01's post. Nick is right on the money though.

Old 11-13-2004, 02:57 PM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

A battery would lose power by being drained, even if you're not using it. You might have left a light on, or the glove box open (and that light stayed on), something that would use battery power when the car is off. Even using the radio with the car turned off can drain your battery. Just check to make sure you didn't leave anything on, and try not to in the future. Or just get a new one, it might be time to do so. How long have you had the battery in the car?

Old 11-13-2004, 04:20 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thats why i asked if he had an AM stereo...maybe it is wired directly in, or has a shutoff he doesnt know about..but if the car is that old...theres no way of telling if the parts are still original..

where the hell are all of the reisdent stang guys to help hm out?

how the hell is it that I, of all people, am helping this guy?

Old 11-13-2004, 06:53 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

Fact is, he probably isn't sharp enough to figure out nickoman01's post. Nick is right on the money though.

hahah tahnk you. u figured it out though, rite? i thought that one was betetr then ussual for me. im glad u agree.

see if u dont drive a f*ckin ford i can get along with u just fine

how the hell is it that I, of all people, am helping this guy?

Patrick that is a a good question?

Quick Reply: MUSTANG 5.0 WONT START