General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Bazooka

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 09:44 PM
SRT 8 guy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bazooka

I know this post doesn't belong here but i posted it where it goes(you know way down toward the bottom of the forums) and I got no replies, so please dont move this post moderators unless u just have to:

I was wondering if any one has ever owned a bazooka bass tube? If this applies to you let me know what size u had, if it was amplified or not (built in), and give me a review of its performance per what kind of vehicle you had it in. I am thinking of buying one for my reg cab and I am on a budget that wont allow for alot of expiramentation. <sp> Any thoughts will be welcome.

Thanks,

Andy

Old 07-08-2004, 09:53 PM
SRT 8 guy
Professional
Default RE: Bazooka

who moved it? or was it an automated thing?

Old 07-08-2004, 11:32 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bass tubes are ok, but they dont create the best sound. they are generally expensive, and dont perform the way a good sub does. especially with speaker technology now-a-days, go with a nice pair of subs, if youre looking bass.

Old 07-09-2004, 12:19 PM
dodgeramnz
Professional

tried a 6inch in my quadcab, it was alright for normal volume stuff but when you cranked it up it made more of a popping soud than a thud. better off with boxed

Quick Reply: Bazooka