General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

REC Navigation Problems HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Victim
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REC Navigation Problems HELP!

I am seeing now that I might have to replace my unit even thow it is such a wonderful unit that is so broken due to a switch being "Warn out" that I dont ever really use to scan around the map doesnt work now. Which does end just about anyother things you want to do with the unit as well.

So I am surfing E-bay looking at used units for $1,000 and then some, but one thing is they say they have the this written in afew of the adds,

REC
Kit # 82208653AI

Complete with;
REC Unit #05064184AC/or newer
(Has REVISED Joystick, to prevent breakage!)

So, Now can anyone explain this to me other than the fact of me haveing the older unit whith the crappy switch? How do I get my unit replaced or how do I get the switch to replace it myself?

And no my car has no warently left on it and the dealer smiled at me basicly wanting me to buy a new unit. I have had the car for 4 months now and so far it has not really stayed in my good books now with this experiance. Nothing like being proud of the wonderful unit it is and it falling apart to the point it is unusable.

Anyone Help? Anything? Phone numbers? Part numbers? Experiances?

Thanx for anything.

Old 01-05-2008, 08:42 PM
05 Jeep
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: REC Navigation Problems HELP!

I have the same problem any ideas?

Quick Reply: REC Navigation Problems HELP!