Jeeps The tough off road capability of ANY Jeep model from the Wrangler to the fully loaded Grand Cherokee keeps this cousin of Dodge the king of every hill.

parts help

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 12:51 AM
vaninator
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parts help

hey, im new to the jeep section of dodge forum. does anybody know of any place that sells parts for a 1978 jeep j-10 yes, a j-10!!! :-) please if anybody knows where i can obtain parts for this beast please let me know. fyi its the 258 motor

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Old 12-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Alfons
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the body and frame are in good shape, you should be able to find most of the parts you need with not too much difficulty - many of them are very similar to what was used on other jeep models. Body panels are a lot harder to find, but you can find on-line suppliers of panels, seals, and other body parts. I'd suggest getting onto a dedicated jeep site (or at least an off-road site) where you'll find quite a few people that restore & modify these "old timers" and can point you in the right direction. People on these sites can probably get you a link to things like service manuals, parts lists, parts vendors, and a lot of good advise that comes from experience. Good luck, those were nice trucks but very prone to rust.

Quick Reply: parts help