Jeeps The tough off road capability of ANY Jeep model from the Wrangler to the fully loaded Grand Cherokee keeps this cousin of Dodge the king of every hill.

Kickin some cherokee butt

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 01:50 PM
pirranah
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kickin some cherokee butt

you keep saying "my durango" "my 5.7L", i never once said i would beat your's. read the damn post, never once. anyway i'm done.

Old 11-10-2005, 04:15 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

You don't have a Durango. Your not this cool! Also you and dodge don't have or make a 5.7 in these years my friend, thats HEMI. I never said a 5.7L.[sm=dontgetit.gif]
You sound like a 2 year old (never once, never once) [sm=laughat.gif]

[sm=shutup.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=shutup.gif]

Old 11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
pirranah
Veteran

i bet you just got off

Old 11-11-2005, 12:39 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

SHUT UP AND GO HOME![sm=forgetit.gif][sm=closed.gif]

Old 12-31-2005, 03:02 PM
GIXXERGUY6

ORIGINAL: hydrashocker

ORIGINAL: pirranah

you're too thick headed to see my point. anyone with that much done to their truck could beat a stock truck. it doesn't take a mechanic to see that oh by the way

The thing is you don't have a point???? Your just coming on here trying to say that you got some bad a@@ 4.7L and you can take me anytime you want. My point is that can never happen and you know it! As for a (mechanic) don't try and answer a mechanical question or statement when you have no idea what your talking about and no back up behind you. I'm given you a hard time about your truck. I'm not having to make stuff up or bring in low blows, what I said is the truth and you know it. You just plain and simple don't know what your talking about.

As for the picture, it's pretty sad that you have to make fun of a retard. Go home![sm=GrowUp.gif]

you just made fun of a mentally challenged person by calling them a retard. jackass.

and he's right get a better bike, something other than that Kanotuna.

he was stating that you have all these mods done to your rango and are happy about whoopin on a cherokee that was just trying to get around you. big freakin deal. you know what I do to people like that(cherokee) I wait until the last possible point I can,and a I speed up and squeeze them into the shoulder or the wall, it will teach them to wait til the last mi

Old 01-01-2006, 05:03 PM
redoffroad

First of all I don't remember seeing drag racing mentioned in the heading for this forum about jeeps. If your Durango runs great, good for you but don't come in here bragging about whooping a stock cherokee on the street. It makes you look dumb for 2 reasons, 1 a stock jeep vs. a trick Durango hmmm let's see which one do we all believe will win this race???? and 2 The idea of starting a post about kicking cherokee butt in the jeep forum is just dumb unless you were looking for confrontation. Try posting on the Yamaha site next time your feeling good about your Katana and see if they are all happy to hear from you or if maybe it will spark another confrontation.

This portion of the forum was designated to jeeps for jeep enthusiasts, not drag racing. I happen to own a 96 cherokee with a few mods myself and unlike you I bought a 4wd to use 4wd. It runs well, but certainly not a 1/4 mile truck, however if you would like to try out some wheeling abillities then by all means bring that durango out to play. After you get it buried I'll be glad to show you the rest of the trails from the passenger seat of my XJ!!

Old 01-03-2006, 12:16 AM
casper
Legend

Why did you bring up a post from almost 2 months ago just to start **** gixxerguy???? Both you and redoffroad are noobs, not a good way to start off here.[sm=boosign.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=sigh.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif]

Quick Reply: Kickin some cherokee butt