K-Cars The generation of cars that will forever live in infamy. The glorious K-car.

91 Shadow Convertable :P

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 03:19 PM
Bassboy
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 Shadow Convertable :P

Picked up a 91 Shadow ES Convertable lastnite for $550 dollars! Car runs great, has 96k miles on it, NO rust what so ever (Rare for a Michigan car). Everything is pretty nice on it, just needs the front fenders fixxed, and a new windshield sometime down the road. It has power windows but the passanger side dont work (i plan to fix that today). Anyhow I might be parting out my 91 2 Door Shadow (silver) very soon....the kicker panels are completely rusted out, and has a bit of rust above the rear tire wells. If anyone is interested in getting the entire car AS IS (NO MOTOR) lemme know, I might sell just parts if anyone needs something specific aswell.

Old 06-29-2005, 08:38 PM
SHADOWES
Captain
Default RE: 91 Shadow Convertable :P

Lucky bastard. So, did you sleep with her?

Old 06-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Bassboy
Veteran

LMAO! no, but the chick sure was hot ;-) hehe. Car leaks oil near the head where it meets the block tho...thinking it might have a slight crack *****IF the head has a crack, will it hurt to keep driving it?? I cant really tell where the oil is coming from I powerwashed under the hood at the car wash, and when I took the car for a ride tonite it had alot of oil all over the trans. I also had to add a bit of oil, the oil light kept coming on faintly and flashing while braking.

Old 06-30-2005, 01:23 PM
SHADOWES
Captain

Sounds like an engine swap to me.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Bassboy
Veteran

Might be, Im thinkin about rebuilding the motor that I was gonna stick in the other 91 (silver a.k.a. parts car as of now) and dropping it in here, do a bottom end rebuild on this motor and drop it in the silver one. Not sure I got some engine degreaser so I can try to pinpoint where its leaking, got it nice and clean so I should know tomorrow where its leaking when I drive it home from work.

Quick Reply: 91 Shadow Convertable :P