K-Cars The generation of cars that will forever live in infamy. The glorious K-car.

Photos of Acclaim/Spirit 2.5l engine please? And bolt sizes

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 12:03 PM
rastoma
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photos of Acclaim/Spirit 2.5l engine please? And bolt sizes

Well, due to time... or rather lack of it and a ridiculous amount of rain over the last couple of months I'm just now getting the water pump and timing belt put back in this 94 Spirit.

But I carelessly didn't make notes, take pics or keep bolts separately. Now I have a couple of brackets that I'm not sure how are mounted. And I was already missing some bolts in various places before I started this repair. Now I have what bolts I had left mixed together I'm having trouble remembering/finding where they all go.

Does anyone have a FSM that details the bolts needed for the A/C and alternator and the associated brackets? The pump is in, I'm just down to a couple of brackets, the compressor, and alternator.

Thank you.

Old 04-12-2019, 06:24 PM
rastoma
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone, please? If no details on bolts, at least some engine pics highlighting the left (passenger) engine mount, compressor, and alternator? Basically the left of the engine

I can't find any videos on YT where anyone is doing any repairs on this specific engine.... very odd or somehow I'm overlooking them.

Old 04-12-2019, 07:42 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,171 Likes on 2,924 Posts

Do an image search on google for "Plymouth Acclaim Engine Bay". Turns up a LOT of pics. Some more helpful than others I would imagine......

Quick Reply: Photos of Acclaim/Spirit 2.5l engine please? And bolt sizes