Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

my 07 RAM HEMI from germany

Old 02-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Totti
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 02-19-2010, 05:44 PM
black shadow
Veteran

ive got one just like it except I am not in Germany but other then that my truck is just like yours/

Old 02-19-2010, 11:05 PM
davb673
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So how do you like having a RAM over there? I am hoping to get an assignment there, but will not hold my breath. I cannot convince my wife it would be a good idea...

Old 02-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Totti
Amateur

Originally Posted by davb673
So how do you like having a RAM over there? I am hoping to get an assignment there, but will not hold my breath. I cannot convince my wife it would be a good idea...
Hi,
it´s a different kind of driving here, since i´ve been driving a couple of times in the U.S. First it´s the size of the truck that makes it sometimes difficult to get enough parking space and the gas prices are much higher than yours but it´s always a pleasure to drive it. I don´t drive it in the winter month´s because it´s a 2WD and the RAM don´t like snow and i don´t like the salt on the roads so i take sometimes my wifes caliber to get to work

Where do you think you get an assignment????

Old 02-21-2010, 09:27 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

My daughter is at Ramstein AB right now and she drives a Dodge SRT-4 very carefully.

When I was stationed at Hahn AB we lived in a village that had very narrow "streets"...we could stick our arms out of both sides of my Ford Fiesta and touch the buildings on both sides of the "street"....

Dusty

Old 02-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Totti
Amateur

Right now it looks better than last week or three weeks ago, we have a lot of snow here they said the last time there was that much snow was in the late 70´s but in a few weeks, i hope, spring would be here

i´m trying not to drive with my ram when it´s snowing.

you´re right dusty my hometown is a little village with a population of just 900 people and the streets are not made for RAM`s but after a year of havin´it it works with the dimensions!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 07:29 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

You got it, ya have to adapt to the situation. Germany is a great place to be stationed in, my son was born there and his God Parents were our landlords. His God Father was a Wehrmacht soldier who fought Patton's 3rd Army for about 15 minutes before giving up....smart guy!!

Dusty

Old 02-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Totti
Amateur

Originally Posted by dustyloins
You got it, ya have to adapt to the situation. Germany is a great place to be stationed in, my son was born there and his God Parents were our landlords. His God Father was a Wehrmacht soldier who fought Patton's 3rd Army for about 15 minutes before giving up....smart guy!!

Dusty
it was the best thing he could do i think

That´s nice that you like germany, i also like the U.S.A. i was there on vacation for 3 times, first in Seattle WA, than New York the second time and the southwest with L.A., SAN FRANCISCO and LAS VEGAS the third time. I think S.F. is a very beautiful city, my wife loves it, too. Seattle was our first trip to the U.S. and everywhere the american people are so friendly and we love the way they are. I hope we could visit the states next year because i´d like to visit the SEMA in Las Vegas. We try to go on vacation for a week or two and we always rent a car and explore the country by ourselfs, stay in motels and love to eat at danny´s or other highway restaurants Someday i´d like to visit the southern east coast with florida and the states in the middle of the country like kansas or else, but it´s always a question of money to make a trip to the states, since 3 years we have a house and there´s always things to do that the house stays in good condition but i´m optimistic that we can make a trip to the States soon....

Today was the first day since nearly 2 month´s that i drove my RAM. I had a day off from work and it was a sunny and almost warm day with 53 degrees Fahrenheit and i drive the truck for an hour from our village to the next city and back, i enjoyed every minute, think spring is coming!!!

Greetings

Totti

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: my 07 RAM HEMI from germany