Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

'06 Dakota RT 4.7 H.O.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2020, 09:31 AM
KingOfTheAsylum
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '06 Dakota RT 4.7 H.O.

Bought this '06 RT 4.7 H.O. from my pap last Friday. 140k miles. Only got to enjoy it for two days so far because I have to travel for work. It's all stock, except for bed rails..I think? He had a transmission cooler added for towing and took very good care of the truck Gave me a vanilla folder with a stack of receipts from maintenance and parts. Gotta remove the coal miner decals and want to break up the red a little bit more. Looking for a bed cover that'll work with the rails, black wheels eventually. Radio and speakers are stock, definitely upgrading the head unit to maybe a double din (I know it'll require some cutting), but I may just go simple and do a single din, I've had a Jensen flip up unit(but I'd like built in Bluetooth now lol) and set of 6½" DUAL speakers for literally 10 years, so like my other cars I'll probably cut out the speaker holes which will give them more room for the magnets. I have full size sub box with 2 10" UltraLinear subs, but I'm not sure I'm gonna use that, or maybe temporarily. Open to suggestions

Quick Reply: '06 Dakota RT 4.7 H.O.