Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Official 2010 Meet & Greet Thread - 4th Annual DodgeForum M&G!

Old 03-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Slick Dakota
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For all the years for working for Chrysler I have never been to the Walter P. Chrysler Museum, could never get me off the water that was the problem LOL.. Well I am looking forward to this time to get back to my gear head roots, Put me down for 2 people..Cya Slick

Old 03-09-2010, 05:09 PM
72combo
Champion

I have 20 years seniorita with them too but retired(disabled) and never been. I have been to the offices to take some courses when our plant was getting iso certified. It's like 45 minutes from me. I don't think just having an 09 Ram would qualify me for the show LOL maybe my 72 Chevy would but I don't think it would be allowed. The partying sounds cool and well the cars will be half from where I live and around here. Huge Mopar crowd in Windsor and Detroit. Huge Chevy and Ford crowds for that matter. We shall see, in my condition I cannot make a committment. May pain level changes daily so I would know the day of. I have missed so many things that I have really wanted to go see. I even missed a RER radio for 260 bucks on Ebay when people were first selling them and didn't know what to buy for their vehicle, the dealers put the fear of god in them about the wrong one can blow up your car LOL. I was feeling so crappy that day I feel asleep staring at the Ebay screen minutes before it ended. I didn't have Esnipe at that time. I misses by minutes, I woke up looked and thought I won. Man was I upset one dollar and3 minutes. I would have gotten it, I was ready to go high all of a sudden up to 800 bucks. So my last bid was gonna be 800 like 20 seconds before the end. So I highly doubt he would have gone that high. Now I found a REN after that for 350 on Kijiji near by in Michigan. I talked to he guy said I could pick it up. I lost interest then I saw one from Michigan on Ebay turned out to be the same guy hundred bucks less I got it for. Kinda felt bad but...cool thing is a sister inlaw works at the same dealership he works at so she vouched for him. So far so good, knock on my wooden head.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:19 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

72combo, the museum show is open to all makes and models...there is usually a decent group of non-mopars. most of the members who come do not show their vehicles in the big show area...they come to enjoy the show and hang out in the DF tent.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:39 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

I got this picture of some of the prizes that we will be giving away at the M&G (ive also added the picture to the first post).

Old 03-09-2010, 07:02 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BadStratRT
Lance, you wont come up with the Hemi if the weather is less than perfect? Last year, it was crappy early on but later in the day (noonish) it was very nice. I understand you not wanting to bring the viper vehicles out but if its not to nice, perhaps youll make the trip in the new ram?
If I do that I would come up for D&B but not the show.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:28 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

Originally Posted by 94rt10ohio
If I do that I would come up for D&B but not the show.
Sounds good to me...we had a real good time there last year.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Slick Dakota
Captain

I am going to be bringing my dad so I cant say how much partying I will be doing at Hooters because he is 65 but we will have to get some thing to eat tho.. Hey Badstratrt you ever think about selling that 72 Demon give me a shout, I thought in about a year or more I may start looking for a 72 Demon or Duster, I haven't even started looking to even no whats out there.. Cya Slick

Old 03-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I talk to Nickoman01. I've been meaning to talk about the meet with him. He just does not get online anymore. I've played MW2 with him on XBOX and added him on PSN. I'll talk to him.

Mmmm I want that red/white hat.

Joe aka LoudPedal is for sure meeting me/us or riding with me. Add him, he will not be with any vehicle.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:26 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

Slick, I dont have any plans to sell the demon...but i can tell you that hanging out at hooters is very laid back. we generally just hang out and eat...some people have a beer or so. the big party is that night at D&Bs because no one has to drive anywhere.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:25 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BadStratRT
Slick, I dont have any plans to sell the demon...but i can tell you that hanging out at hooters is very laid back. we generally just hang out and eat...some people have a beer or so. the big party is that night at D&Bs because no one has to drive anywhere.
Yes this is how it is

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official 2010 Meet & Greet Thread - 4th Annual DodgeForum M&G!